Please make my sales presentation look amazing!
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $150
- Modtagne indlæg: 25
- Vinder: estheranino1
I have a PowerPoint that was well written but which needs a designer's touch. Basically, I need you to take my admittedly poorly designed document and make it AMAZING!
It is extremely important that:
1. It remained well-spaced out...I don't want it to AT ALL be busy. This needs to be presented to people with a VERY short attention span and who are not impressed by over-dramatized designs. I am a HUGE believer in FUNCTION OVER FASHION.
2. No animation.
3. NO clip art and no stock imagery. What I would like for you to do is take the clip art and noting what it is depicting (Guy presenting to a client, etc)...Reimagine these designs. Any photos you see should be replaced with the graphics you design. One idea is to create a design of a yellow labrador for my business that wears glasses...Take a look at the attached image for inspiration. - Modern corporate with A LOT o Brooklyn mixed in.
4. Please ensure you are showing a LABRADOR...Not any other kind of dog or mixed breed. I don't want the dog to be cheesy, too cute...He should not be too cool, or sexy or whatever other adjective you can imagine as this is all I have seen so far. What I want...Is the essence of the dog in the attached, "Labrador-Retriever.jpg" image. - I'm not sure if replacing the images of people in the presentation is cheesy or cool. What do you think?
Other notes - I need the spirit of this information captured but with a really nice and unique layout.
- Slides 2 & 3 - includes the color palette I have chosen. Please note that you do not have to EXCLUSIVELY use these colors...But any other colors must complement them.
- Slide 4 - Represents the sum of two efforts. The left side, plus the right side equals the bottom results.
IMPORTANT: Slides 5, 6, and 7 represent three DISTINCT moments. So, the drawings you do, while similar in look and feel should be a bit different. Maybe they have on different clothes, etc.
- Slide 5 - Represents the passing of time...BUT, I want to ensure we are demonstrating that it is a SHORT passage of time.
- Slide 6 - The cartoon included, I LOVE...I just don't like clip art. If we can use this same kind of "Comedy" look and feel, it could work.
- Slide 7 - The left side shows a very energetic sales person that is demonstrating EVERYTHING...Every possible feature and/or tool she/he has. The right side shows a client very bored and not even paying attention.
- Slide 8 - This shows a combination...When all things on the left side work together, the result is the right side.
- Slide 9 - I want the pictures of us to be MUCH bigger. But that said, I would like to RETAIN the background of each image, if possible, as it really shows our natural personalities.
- Slide 10 - Redesign the graph to match the color palette provided as well as making it VERY legible. - I would prefer that this graph be editable once completed but if not, that is OK too.
The rest should hopefully be self-explanatory. Thanks!
“@estheranino1 won the contest on 16 December 2014”
briback, United States.
Offentlig Præciserings Opslagstavle
Sådan kommer du i gang med konkurrencer
Opret din konkurrence Hurtigt og nemt
Få tonsvis af indlæg Fra hele verden
Tildel det bedste indlæg Download filerne - Nemt!