Photo Realistic 3D Rendering of a minimalistic chess board on top of a surface.
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 18
- Vinder: giarilham
We need to create a photo realistic rendering of a minimalistic chess board in different angles.
What we need:
1. Model the chess board. I created a very simple version for reference. (check image - [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- Our Chessboard squares are 1 1/2 inch.
- Ponds - 1/2 x 1/2 x1/2
- Horses - 1/2 x 1 x 1
- Bishop - 3/4 x 3/4 x 1.5
- Rook - 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 1 1/4
- Queen - 1/2 x 1/2 x 2
- King - 1 x 1 x 2
2. Light, Texture and Render (check image - [url removed, login to view])
- We will be compositing the 3d model in many different backgrounds.
- Please add skybox that we can change out.
- The texture will be changed for different renderings. (metals, wood, minerals, rock, gems and maybe others.)
- USE A POLISHED METAL FOR YOUR RENDERINGS or similar textures you have)
* DONT CREATE ANY BACKGROUNDS - The reference image is meant to be used as to show the quality of the final rendering we are looking for.
Rendering we need:
1. Chess board rendered with alpha channel - this will be used to composite the chess board on any surface we choose.
2. Chess board on top of a table. (Corner view, just need the top surface with a nice texture.) check image - [url removed, login to view]
Files we need:
1. 3dmax source file + all textures used.
I have also included many other example of reference images we like. Look at the angles, renderings, lighting,
Look forward to seeing all the submissions!