Need a new logo for online presence
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 5
- Vinder: innaka7
Update: Very late here - I'll be back on in the morning to review the rest of the submissions. I think we're really close to a final design and style. Remember, subtle is better. Clean, crisp, powerful. I really want a logo where the people don't necessarily realize, right away, that it's an L, or a D, or a Playbutton. It has to be recognizable, stand out on its own, and be unique. And then when people take another look, then they see the elements that make it up. Think about how the logo would be transformed during a YouTube intro, how the pieces would slide together. how it would look as a thumbnail. How it would look as a banner on a website. Or on clothes and merchandise. I know that's asking for a lot, but there's been great submissions so far!
I WILL BE ONLINE AT MY COMPUTER ALL DAY, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - ASK AWAY TO MAKE SURE WE GET THE BEST. I WILL BE PROVIDING FAST FEEDBACK THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
- I am a huge fan of negative space, and hidden meaning (think like the FedEx logo that has the arrow between the EX) If you can pull off something cool like that, it'll be a top contender.
- If you break up the words for a full on logo, the break should be Live // The Difference. You can imagine an intro reel going "live, the excitement" "live, the beginning" "live, the difference". If that makes sense.
- Please do not withdraw any past submissions unless you decide not to submit anymore. The point of a content is to push the entries, and to give everyone an idea of what I'm looking for based on past rejections or ratings.
- Consider that I need both a Mark and a full Logo from this. The mark must be able to stand on its own. With the full logo enhancing the mark.
- Try not to just copy the ones I've rated highly and do slight tweaks to them. If I need tweaks, I'll ask the original submitter to make tweaks, so make sure you're designing something that's in similar spirits as the ones I've voted highly, but vastly unique.
I am starting a new youtube channel called "Live the Difference". This channel is about taking charge of my life, and doing the things that I always wanted to do.
I'd prefer something very clean, crisp, easily recognizable. And would prefer to see a single balanced Mark - easily used for things like favicons, profile picture, and website logo. And then an expansion of that into a full mark, think of like a youtube channel banner, header for a blog post, etc.
Some content on this YT channel, will be anything from gaming, collectibles (think like pokemon card openings), rock climbing, motorcycle drives (GoPro), Skydiving, Snowboarding, mental health talks, etc... It's going to be a big collection of different things, so not sure if it's possible for a logo to align to any one type of subject.
I really want something that's crisp, clear, unique, and highly recognizable. Want to make sure that it works on any BG type (so would like to see a black version, white version, color version, whatever works to showcase).
Would also like to have the final format in Vector if possible.
Will need a PNG version
“Great logo, met the brief perfectly, thank you!”
Livethediff, United States.