NASA Contest: Develop a Template & Production Process Instructions for an HTML-Based Newsletter
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: $500
- Modtagne indlæg: 16
Develop a Template and Production Process Instructions for an HTML-Based Newsletter
This contest is to develop an HTML template and easy-to-use instructions to customize and send to a NASA community's Newsletter.
The newsletter will be used to communicate with science and technology communities, particularly those working in applications of data for decision-making, to encourage participation in various activities.
The newsletter template, supported by a user-friendly workflow guide, should allow customization of layout and design elements to share events and resources, articles, images. The newsletter should be optimized for display on multiple email platforms and screen sizes. The template should allow tracking metrics of reader engagement.
All submissions must meet the requirements listed in the attached file "Requirements for Newsletter Template and Process Instructions.pdf"
PDF that includes
- the template for the newsletter
- instructions for steps needed to populate the template and produce the HTML format newsletter (may be dependent on proposed format/tool/approach) in word document or similar text file
- example populated newsletter
During contest handover, final submission should include:
- All original source files for newsletter template (HTML file, Adobe file, or other file)
- Instructions should be either word document or similar text file
- All non-standard Windows/Apple fonts must be listed in a text file within your Submission Zip file. Include the name of the font and a link to where it can be downloaded/purchased. DO NOT include any font files in your submission or source files.
- Stock imagery used in the template, including rights of useage
Submissions will be evaluated for:
- Ease of use
- Display quality across multiple email platforms and screen sizes
- Compliance with attached requirements
- Aesthetics/look & feel of newsletter template
Submissions should avoid:
- Approaches that require extensive programming/coding
- Approaches that require use of or subscription to external newsletter design, hosting services