Money Belt Packaging
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $120
- Modtagne indlæg: 2
- Vinder: Geeth979
We are looking for someone who could design packaging for a money belt. We have set rough packaging model which has mixed cardboard and transparent plastic components. Cardboard part of packing needs graphics to be done. Please choose your on font size and text design which makes product to stand out. Also add your own illustrative elements if needed.
Make 3D photo of whole packaging
Make 2D photo of Front
Make 2D photo of Back
Real life product size are:
Front of the packaging as follows:
Make sure product has hanger slot for stocking product in the stores.
Brand name ''Safe Belt'' Along with logo to stand out. (Logo Attached) .And clear tagline: '' SECURE MONEY BELT ''
We want product packaging have Australian dollars showing up just like on a sample image.(See image, feel free to play around with different dollar notes to make it look good. We have attached photos of Australian notes. Main idea is to make it look so that the notes are half way showing out of the money belt.)
To have product benefits/key points listed on front of a packing.
* Fits all Sizes
* Airport Scan - Free
Back of the Packaging:
Text: It is more than just a belt. It is a hidden wallet undetectable to the public. Cleverly designed hook and loop hidden compartment keeps valuables safe and secure.(written larger and clear)
How does it work:
* Text: Fold notes and place them inside the pocket underneath the lip. (Have place for image sized at 20x25mm as shown on sample image)(Unable to add photos yet, please leave just emty boxes for photo illustrations)
* Text: Feed belt end through buckle and press gently to fasten. (Have place for image sized at 20x25mm as shown on sample image)(Unable to add photos yet, please leave just emty boxes for photo illustrations)
* Airport Security Scan Free
* Lightweight - No metallic parts
* 500mm hidden compartment
* 100% durable Polyester Webbing
* Designed in Australia
Bottom Left corner:
Safe Belt ®, ABN XXX XXX XXX
XX Street, City, Country, Postcode
Made in China
[url removed, login to view]
Bottom Right corner:
Insert barcode attached. Please size EAN barcode correctly so it does not loose it function.
“Excellent work! There would be noone else who could have made better product packaging design as Geeth did. Highly recommend!”
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence