Make me Presentation (Keynote,PPT all fine)
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $40
- Modtagne indlæg: 3
- Vinder: Elephantart
The attachment is my current one. But I want you to use the slide-share link to be our benchmark and combine it (for information that is not about aCommerce). It is from our competitor, very good one.
[login to view URL]
Just use our logo as you need.
PowerPoint is fine.
Pls in put these adding information
Where company is heading to? Life Style company which offer the excellent system for E-commerce.
Product for E-commerce
1. Escrow Service
2. Payment Gateway
3. Cash on Delivery system
1. Peer to Peer lending for E-commerce Shop
Life Style Service
1. Smipter Ride (On Demand Motorcycle)
2. Smipter X (UberX)
3. Smipter Car (UberBlack)
4. Smipter Food (Food Delivery)
What more we are looking for?
1. 3D printer Technology
2. Unmanned Car
3. Robotic Industry
What are we going to invest?
1. Financial Technology (Escrow, Payment Gateway, P2P lending)
2. Warehousing Technology (ERP system, Space Management System, Warehouse POS)
3. Logistic Technology (Tracking System, GPS, Alternative Transportation Technology)
What is the aim for Smipter in next 10 years?
1. Become National Courier in Myanmar
2. Number 1 Courier Company for Consumer in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines
3. Top3 Cross-boarder Courier Service for Consumer in China, Japan and Australia
4. Number 1 P2P Lending Service in Emerging Market
5. Number 1 Escrow Service in South East Asia
6. The knowable company for tech 4.0 and 5.0
What is our strategy?
1. We will not make E-commerce Platform, but we will make relationship and invest in them. (McDonald-Coke strategy)
2. Invest in Employee and Partnership to recruit talents to the company
3. Invest in CRM system to be the best at Customer Experience and Customer Satisfaction
4. All the road go to Tech 4.0 and 5.0
5. Make sure that we monopolise the market, but don’t let people realise that we are being monopoly.
6. Be in love with government, but don’t marry to them
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence