Logo Design: Millennial-Generation Law Firm
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $125
- Modtagne indlæg: 45
- Vinder: mywebworkscenter
We will pay $125 (guaranteed) to the winner of this contest to design a logo for our law firm, Spengler and Agans. The logo will be used for business cards, stationery, and outdoor signage.
- The winning logo must include 'Spengler and Agans, PLLC' on one line [note: DO use an ampersand for this 'and']
- The winning logo must include 'Immigration and Business Law' on another line [note: do NOT use an ampersand for this 'and']
- The winning logo will use a two-toned, blue color scheme. See the attached picture file showing the two shades of blue. (Note: the file captioned 'Two-Toned Blue Color Scheme' best represents the two tones; the colors appear a bit faded from the scanner in the other file, captioned 'Color Scheme.')
- The lettering (i.e., Spengler & Agans, PLLC . . . Immigration and Business Law) must be in the DARKER shade of blue (preferably with highlights around the lettering in the LIGHTER shade of blue). The graphic in the logo may contain both shades of blue.
- Gold accents may be used in the logo.
- The logo may include a graphic that incorporates the first letters of our respective last names (S and A).
- Another idea is for the graphic to include an 'abstract bridge,' or other imagery that evokes feelings of relationship-building, in line with the values of our firm.
Firm Background: Our firm specializes in business law and immigration law. Both founding partners of our law firm are members of the Millennial Generation, i.e., we are in our late 20s. We seek a design that is 'fresh' and 'welcoming.' Although our preferred logo design is professional in appearance, we do NOT want a logo that appears 'stodgy' or 'pretentious' (terms that might describe the logos of older law firms).
We seek to encourage creativity, so please feel constrained only by the Required Features listed above.