LOGO DESIGN FOR REAL ESTATE COMPANY
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $120
- Modtagne indlæg: 18
- Vinder: nyomandavid
- UPDATE 5/19/15 : 95% of Real Estate Agencies use a House or a Building in their logo. I feel it’s TOO COMMON amongst real estate firms. So I am not necessarily looking for a graphic such as a building or house. I want something simplistic and original that shows classy and luxury. You are the creative ones but maybe you can do with the initials (HT) or "T" in homeTerra. Or Maybe you have another great Idea. Whatever works. I have attached some simplistic logos of other business I like as well so you can see what I mean,
- UPDATE 5/17/15: I have received many logos already. Thank you for your fast responses! However, I must admit, that I am disappointed with the quality of work. Many of the logos look like standard clipart. Please keep in mind that I will be selling high end luxury homes. The logo needs to look classy, high end, luxurious. Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions
- Our company is named: HomeTerra Real Estate
- We are a Real Estate Agency that lists and sells homes for sellers, and buys homes for buyers
- We are creating this contest because we are looking to redesign and update our current logo. Our company’s goal for the logo is a simplistic and
classy type of logo with an updated fresh look.
- Attached you will find our current logo
- [login to view URL] is our website, which also contains our logo in a different color.
- We are also redesigning our website. So that you are informed, the website’s background will more than likely be black. Here is a sample of what
our site might look like: [login to view URL]
- Our company color scheme in no particular order is: Blue, Silver, White, Black
- Unlike the current logo, we need one that is an ideal size for the website, business cards, and other marketing material.
- If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to email me directly at Sergio@[login to view URL] because I am rarely on the
“\"Nyoman did a great job! He has a good eye for design and that makes him a little different than everyone else. He works hard and is patient! You should consider him for your future projects.\"”
sirgioc, United States.