Logo contest European Federation of Rural Tourism
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: €500
- Modtagne indlæg: 24
CONTEST: NEW LOGO for the European Federation of Rural Tourism - RuralTour
The European professional tourism trade association “European Federation of Rural Tourism” recently changed its short name from “EuroGites” to “RuralTour”. This invalidates the current logo. We therefore call this contest for design of a new LOGO.
We represent the sector of rural / countryside tourism providers in Europe, both for professional and promotional purposes. Our membership historically covers accommodation services – as reflected by the current “Eurogites” logo. However the concept of “rural tourism” is wider and we look for a more generic design that reflects the full image of “Tourism and recreation in rural and natural areas”.
Our website is [login to view URL]
Proposals can be made for either or both of the following two concept lines:
1. “Continuity”. Revision and update of the previous logo for “EuroGites” in format, content, design, and colours. Text “RuralTour” and ring of European Stars are mandatory.
2. “Innovation”. A new logo totally “from scratch”, without any similarity with the previous.
In either of these two, we suggest you to consider in your proposal the following aspects and elements (not binding):
• Clear design that is still fully perceived if viewed in small size – avoid fine / delicate lines
• Include EU ring of stars
• Include the acronym “RuralTour” as text
• Use EU colour (Pantone Reflex Blue) at least in parts
• Transmit the messages linked to “Rural Tourism in Europe” such as rural holiday homes, rurality, Europe, Nature, Tourism, Gastronomy, Activity
We attach a PDF with our current logo “Eurogites”, and examples of logos from other European tourism trade and national Rural Tourism associations as orientation about “what is usually on the market”. But we expect you to be innovative and disruptive with DIFFERENT ideas!
NOTE: Proposals that are very similar to already registered trademarks in the area of tourism services will be excluded. We recommend to check your design at [login to view URL] before submitting.
o From all received proposals, the Executive Committee of EuroGites/RuralTour will select a shortlist of total 8 amongst the two concept lines.
o These shortlisted proposals will be subject to non-binding vote by our members, experts, and other media
o Final decision of the winner by our Executive Committee
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence
Alwayzaza Sri Lanka