Jewish Organization Needs an Engaging New Logo!
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $250
- Modtagne indlæg: 1
- Vinder: fariharahmanbd18
Congregation Beth Shalom, founded in 1957, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, is located in Clearwater, Florida. The objective of the Congregation is to provide opportunities through religious services, educational formats, cultural, social and recreational activities for the Jews of the community. Today, 230 families join together in prayer, song, and the celebration of life-cycle events in a true feeling of community. For more information about Congregation Beth Shalom, please see our website ( [login to view URL] )
We have a logo that is outdated and does not portray the congregation as modern and continually evolving to meet the needs of our community. Our background gives an accurate message of our beginnings, but not of who we are becoming. Showcasing ourselves as how we want to be perceived is a goal of this logo re-design.
If that message could be described in language like this, how does it translate into a graphic look?
• Congregation Beth Shalom is a compassionate, welcoming, inclusive and above all, loving, faith - based Jewish community
• CBS is a community where spirituality is experienced differently by individual people. Words that we associate with spirituality are meaningful, purposeful, awareness, soul, sacred, open-hearted, joyful
• The congregation’s leadership is dedicated to be continuously evolving to meet the needs of our community
• People describe CBS as “my family” and "comfortable”
• Joining together in prayer, song, education, community service, and the celebration of life-cycle events in a true feeling of community
• CBS offers a home where you can live your Judaism in a contemporary world, drawing on our ancient teachings and traditions. We do this with present-day understanding to create a dynamic and diverse community, welcoming you and your involvement.
• Intended Use: We plan to use the new logo on the CBS website, social media accounts and outlets, on letterhead, and other purposes such as public communications, advertising, sponsorships, etc.
• Size: The selected design will be scalable for high resolution use in various contexts, such as website banner, website footer, letterhead, etc. It therefore should use “vector graphics” to accommodate scaling for various purposes.
• File/Format: Design must be submitted in a computer file format that is easily portable. Final product will need to be submitted in JPEG, EPS, and PNG formats.
• Color: The design should be in color, but should also be useable in black and white, and reverse color. We are requesting that shades of bright greens and blues be included.
• Items to note: Including the use of Hebrew is desirable (words can be provided based upon theme created), Transparent background when possible.
“Great product, very flexible and willing to make edits to the design. Would definitely work with again!”
developmentcbs, United States.
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence