IT&T articles contest
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $10
- Modtagne indlæg: 7
- Vinder: nitop
I need a high quality IT&T article and I want to choose the best. Therefore, I'm willing to pay not less than $10 for a minimum of 600 words article.
- not copy/paste, of course; I will personally check each article
- perfect grammar (will be checked, also)
- follow this link to see what kind of articles I'm looking for: [login to view URL]
- not necessarily English natives, but excellent skills needed
- the article can be a rewritten one, but in a professional manner, needs to pass copy/paste checks
If satisfied, I will post more contests like this one. Keep in mind that the article is intended to teach the beginners some basics about operating systems, software and basically anything regarding the IT world. Needs to be illustrated with screenshots.
Check the link I provided, you will understand what I look after.
Good luck to everyone!
NOTE: as the Freelancer's platform allows only images to be uploaded, I would suggest to submit an image for the contest, at your choice, and attach the actual article through a message.
“An excellent article provided by Nitop! I will surely hire this freelancer for future projects in this area and invite him for other similar contests that I would hold. ”