Illustrate Children's Story Matching Existing Style.
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $250
- Modtagne indlæg: 14
- Vinder: Stanislava21
We need a 9 page children's story illustrated. We already have a style of illustration that our company uses that we would like to match. Attached are examples of the style we would like to match and below is the text for each page. We want new illustrations using this style, not exact copies for the characters or elements.
- Match existing style
- Design should be illustrated using Illustrator and delivered as an .ai file.
- The .ai file should contain 9 artboards (1 for each page).
- The artboards should be width 1024 px and height 768 px
- The story should have a total of 9 pages
- None of the illustrations should be exact copies from the examples. We would like to match the style but want new characters and elements.
- Use the Rumpelstiltskin font, it can be downloaded here: [url removed, login to view]
### Page 1
Sometimes I feel upset, frustrated, and angry.
### Page 2
It’s ok to feel angry. All kids and grown-ups get angry sometimes.
### Page 3
When I feel angry there are things I can do to feel calm again.
### Page 4
Here are some good things to do the next time I feel mad:
### Page 5
I can use words and signs to tell people that I feel mad and need a break.
### Page 6
I can slowly count back from 10
### Page 7
I can take deep breaths.
### Page 8
I feel better when I am calm, and proud of myself, too!
### Page 9
Steps to Calm Down
1. Ask for a break.
2. Sit down in a break area.
3. Count to 10...Slowly!
4. Take a deep breath
5. Do you feel calm?
“Great artist, fast turn around and good communication. Will hire again.”
vw6347646vw, United States.