Tutorial: Host a small business website on IBM Cloud
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $5000
- Modtagne indlæg: 44
- Vinder: adarshkjames
This contest is to host a small business website on IBM Cloud and write an engaging blog or tutorial about the experience.
(1) Entry must using at least two IBM Cloud services (e.g. COS + Functions - [login to view URL] or Kub + Helm Chart for CMS + Postgresql)
Note: Additional consideration will be given to submissions that incorporate open source projects into the final application and blog.
(2) A link to a public blog (must be searchable via Google) about the experience must be provided. This blog can take many forms: for example it can be written as a tutorial, or notes on the experience or review/commentary on IBM Cloud.
(3) The type of small business website isn't critical - you can reuse materials from an existing project or sample site. The website DOES NOT have to be an IBM site, it can be any website. Explicit, illicit, or offensive material will not be considered.
The most well-written, entertaining, and useful blog post will win the grand prize of $5k, 10 runners up will get $1k.
Only entries with a link to a public blog or tutorial and evidence of a deployed site on IBM Cloud will be considered.
Sign up for a free IBM Cloud account:
[login to view URL]
Here are some services that might be of interest for this contest:
- Kubernetes (for hosting web servers, content management systems, and applications) [login to view URL]
- Cloud Object Storage (for hosting static web sites, storing data, backups) [login to view URL]
- Functions (for serverless code) [login to view URL]
- Cloudant (NoSQL DB) [login to view URL]
- PostgreSQL (for storing data w/ SQL access) [login to view URL]
We're looking forward to seeing your creativity!
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence
TrexDigital South Africa
NYCyber United States
Imara Software Solutions Sri Lanka