Give Me Your Expert Advice On Setting Up Facebook Business Manager & Google Accounts
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $25
- Modtagne indlæg: 3
- Vinder: ArvidsM
** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL **
I know some candidates don't bother reading these descriptions thoroughly and enter anyways. We are not interested in you if you aren't with us. We will know if you haven't read the description entirely so please make sure to do so.
YOUR OBJECTIVE / HOW TO WIN:
The goal for you to win the contest is to give me a great suggestion/solution to solve a 'tricky' situation. Your answers should:
1. Present 1~3 routes to take.
2. Present the pros and cons of each option.
3. Finalize with your personal suggestion AND WHY.
THE 'TRICKY' SITUATION:
Alrighty, so here's the deal. Basically I want all the FB business manager, ad manager, pixels, and Google Analytics set up for me quickly. I can and would do this myself, however, my situation is quite tricky and at the same time my hands are full and it’s probably better if I had someone who’s been doing this as their career with tons of experience to just do it for me so I don’t run into problems later on.
So here’s my ‘tricky’ situation.
There will be PART 1 and PART 2:
1. I have a company (an LLC) called KODO Technology, LLC ([login to view URL]) that was established originally to teach beginners how to code online. So basically an online programming course. However, that business has been sitting around doing nothing as I had to take care of other business.
2. When I first built KODO - this programming course/company, I also personally set up the FB business/ad manager, GTM, etc and they still exist. (This was a long time ago and honestly, I forgot how I the setup process looks now).
1. I have 2 out of 3 one-product Shopify stores ready for marketing/testing on FB (and possibly Google Ads). [[login to view URL], [login to view URL]]
2. I don’t have an official business name for my eCommerce business yet but I know I should have it backed with an LLC to protect my assets should something goes wrong - so I’m thinking of using KODO Technology, LLC to transform this company into an eCommerce business rather than leaving it as a programming course business.
3. The DILEMMA: I want to either use the ‘already-existing’ KODO Technology (KODO) FB business account & Google Analytics account (GTM etc) and link it to our 3 Shopify stores OR create a completely new account on FB and Google.
4. So far I’m getting a feeling that it’ll be easier to create a new account entirely but I’m not 100% so I want your advice on the pros and cons. I mean, wouldn’t it get really confusing if I had 2 FB business accounts and Google accounts that both say “KODO Technology” for the account name?? I sure would be frustrated…So I’m looking for solutions/best options to go about this situation. Or on the other hand, would I be able to delete the original accounts permanently from both FB and Google platforms like it never existed to mess with the new account later on?...
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR THE WINNER:
- Once I find the best answer that I feel most comfortable/resonate with and select the winner for this rather petit contest, I'd like to offer a job (agreed hourly or flat rate) to this winner to simply clean up my FB and Google account and link them with all 3 Shopify stores so all is set up - marketing and analytics-ready.
- If the job is completed and I'm convinced this winner is a true expert, please expect an invitation to keep getting working with us.
JOB OPPORTUNITY REQUIREMENT:
1) You’ve dealt with something similar to my situation before.
2) You’re 1000% certain you can clean up and set up my FB and Google Accounts, testing/marketing ready w/out possible account issues and/or complications later.
3) Should have the skills and experience to do this cleanup and setup in 1~2 hours.
Looking forward to hearing all your unique and brilliant approaches.