Fitness Logo and Symbol Design
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 19
- Vinder: jossmauri
I run an online fitness community ([login to view URL]) and am looking to re-brand. We had hired a graphic designer to help us design our text logo and a symbol which represents it but weren't satisfied with the results. So, I thought we'd create a contest so that we'd have many great options to choose from. Here's a little but about our community: It was started at the beginning of 2015 to "inspire, motivate and guide individuals to adopt a more fitness-centric lifestyle". Please note that as it is a community and not a FB Page, there is a lot of interaction and all advice is crowd-sourced. People come to Forever Fit's group to ask about queries on fitness/health/nutrition and also share their personal experiences and seek inspiration in their journey to get fitter. We have a big member base (44k+) of enthusiasts as well as experts of specific fields (International athletes/ Yoga gurus/ Calisthenics pros/ Professional lifters etc.) and a high level of moderation which makes it a well respected community in New Delhi, India.
Our requirements of the FOREVER FIT logo:
1. Logo should not contain any image related to a particular sport/game/fitness activity as we do not advocate any single method of getting fit.
2. Logo should not comprise of simple free to use fonts of the internet and must be creative and involve freshly created fonts and symbols.
3. We need 1 text logo ("Forever Fit" written really uniquely and creatively) and one symbol (such as those that Nike, Reebok and the like) which may be FF written in a creative way or anything which people can relate to "Forever Fit".
- We wish to use our logo on various merchandise including sports/dry fit shirts and other marketing materials.
- We need open files (.eps, .psd, .cdr), PNGs, JPGs of logo when the winning option is selected.
If we like your work, there is the possibility of a long-term association for social media based work as well as design of all merchandise on a monthly retainer.
Looking forward to some great entries! :)