Find name for feedback service
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $55
- Modtagne indlæg: 771
- Vinder: Asturias09
I need a good name for service that allows companies to get feedback from their customers / guests / users. For example, users will answer online questions if they are happy with a product or service, and if they would recommend it to their friends and so on. Then the companies get an overview on the feedback in order to improve their products or services.
As a reference, following names would be nice, but are in use already:
- that the *.com address of your suggestion must be free
- that the name consists of maximum 2 words
- the name might be not english, if the name sounds good and has some good meaning
- the name could also be "wrong" english like used in thanx
- the name might include numbers instead of words like 2 (to, two, too) or 4 (for, four)
- the name must be usable in professional business
- the name must only consist of latin characters like a-z and 2,4,+,-
Please provide your suggestion as written word and upload as image (one word per image).
Suggestions might include a logo. But this is not a must. Logo design will be a separate contest after name was found.
Please do NOT ask like "please comment on my suggestion" - I will comment on some suggestions only, but I will look at all.
Thanks and kind regards.
-------------- Update --------------
thank you very much for your submissions. Unfortunately there is no winner yet. Problem is: I realized that putting together two real words leads to a result that is too straight. It has no charm.
- avoid simply putting two real words together
- avoid using "th" as it is hard to speak for many people
- try limiting the name to about 8 characters
- try playing around with fantasy words (with some meaning!)
- try to keep it meaningful (i.e. first syllables of real words)
- I would prefer words ending with vocal like o, u, a (i and e less preferred)
- names with 3 syllables seem to work best
- name may be a little cute, but still professional
Here are some examples:
BUT I would like to have some explanation of what is behind. Means for "foofoofoo.com" it would be hard to explain what it has to do with a feedback service. :-) Another idea would be the name of for example a bird in a children's movie that always tells the truth. Please explain what is behind your submitted name in the comments field.
Thanks and kind regards.
“Very creative and fast. Recommended.”