Expert Illustration of Skeleton-Mermaid for Badass Boat Graphic
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $240
- Modtagne indlæg: 17
- Vinder: diaco80
I need ORIGINAL artwork for my boat name graphic that will be placed on both sides of my boat. If you do not have experience doing this kind of art, please do not respond. I have tried four artists who all said they could do it and every sketch was not what I wanted. I've tried this site and two other sites plus two boat wrap companies and wasted a lot of money on promises of amazing art and it was all wrong. NONE followed all my requirements.
I need a true artist for this. It will lead to additional projects that I will need completed immediately following this project. The attached files are conceptual only - for ideas and guidance. I DO NOT want a modification of the attachments. I want original work. DO NOT send me anything that does not look realistic. It should look like it could swim right up to you. I want it to look real not like a cartoon, hence I want an illustration like in the tattoo attached example.
The type of illustration should be like what you see on boat wraps, movie posters, tattoos, etc.
Read these requirements carefully: This should be a badass looking full color graphic. Every part of it means something and is part of my branding my business. The file names in the attachments provide information on why I am sharing that attachment.
- Boat name is Dauntless. Text should be something cool like a 3d metallic with blue and black or something original looking. My actual logo colors are red and black but I want the letters to be mostly blue. Think under water. (If it can be done in microsoft word, then it's wrong)
- Mermaid should be half skeleton, half fish/mermaid, it needs to look worthy of a sci-fi movie (however you can make this ultra feminine given it's half skeleton is a bonus). This is going on a woman's boat whose audience is mostly women. The skeleton is symbolic of skeletons of our past.
- she should have shackles on each wrist with chain that is broken (represents breaking free of what holds you back)
- She's holding a lantern - because people should light their own way through their tunnel instead of looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. It should look like a legit old ship's lantern. NO glow cast from lantern on the mermaid or lettering. NO YELLOW. Yellow is bad luck on a boat!
- hair should look like big sexy hair flowing under water. A mermaid is like a fish and should look like she's under water
- chain should look like real chain. I want chain going through and hanging from the letters. Chain is heavy, it's gray, and it's something that should look like actual anchor chain.
- needs to be facing forward on both sides of boat - 2 graphics
Please message me if you have any questions or need clarification. I will reject and not respond to any entries that do not meet all requirements.
“I spent five months going through several different artists across various businesses and freelancer sites before finding Diego. He is the only person who has been able to illustrate what I needed, exactly as I wanted it. He has been fantastic to work with and incredibly diligent in working through all my changes. I am looking forward to more great work for additional projects I have after this one.”
janisn, United States.