Editing to 3D rendering of metal massage tool
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $10
- Modtagne indlæg: 9
- Vinder: ahmedkhalil1994
I am in need of someone skilled in 3D rendering of prototypes to edit my existing prototype. The goal is to create final renderings of the prototype to use for sales marketing.
The prototype is an ultralight self-massage tool.
I have an initial 3D model and renderings attached. I would like the following done to the existing model:
1. Change the color to #4b6c50
2. Make it more matte and less shiny
3. Add a seam and snap button where specified in the attached marked up photo so that the tool can be split into two pieces for easier packing. Example of a snap button is attached as a separate photo.
4. Create separate rendering showing how the handle/shaft can be removed from the U part for compact storage - see sketch in "Rendering Instructions" file.
5. Provide JPEG's, PNG's of renderings from multiple different angles as would be used for online sales. Preferred if the renderings can have a shadow below them on a white surface to make them seem real.
6. Submit all JPEG, PNG, and 3D files (.fbx, .mtl, .obj)
7. I will send a bonus $5 if you can skillfully photoshop someone in nature/camping wearing clothes using this device to massage themselves. (example massage positions: right hand holding handle across chest with bulb massaging left neck area, standing with right hand holding handle and left hand on shaft with bulb massaging left glute, sitting with right hand holding handle and left hand holding shaft and bulb massaging IT band on left leg)
“Timely responses and accepting of feedback. Very talented.”