eBook Cover Design / Illutration Contest – Poker eBook / ePub
- Status: Closed
- Præmie: $150
- Modtagne indlæg: 60
- Vinder: kiekoomonster
This poker eBook cover page needs to be unique and really "pop" among the crowd of eBooks on Amazon eBook store (please do some research). Eye catching. This is the most important thing. Provocative covers that peak curiosity are of higher interest than anything or any of the other criteria the follow.
- Title: Holdem’s Hold
- Authors: Alex Gosselin and Remi Tremblay
- Publisher: FireRabbit Inc.
-Some of the key concepts in the book are (use none/some/all if you want)
- The "right hand" of the main character is missing 2 fingers, they are just stubs. See sample image attached
- The book uses poker bots and hacking – it is a high tech story.
- There are 2 main events in the book at the WSOP in Vegas.
- The book is about the addicting/obsession that the main character has the Texas Holdem poker game – hence "Holdem’s Hold"
- The book also features Hells Angels (Motorcycle Gang as the bad guys)
-Minimum 1,600 pixels wide.
-Should look great both in color and black and white.
-Requesting that the final work be delivered in layer format (AI or PSD or PNG) files with all the fonts used and effects so we can edit the images later.
-It would be nice to provide both the actually cover in your contest bids and a sample of what it could look like on a hard copy (a 3d side angle view like: [url removed, login to view]) If you do this then we will want it as well as part of the end of contest hand over. High resolution please!
-Book description (for your inspiration only): Alex Dawson was an average student at the University of Victoria who found romance, excitement, and wealth while learning what it takes to make it in the high stakes world of poker. Through the long nights spent with Amber, Alex develops a deep love for his college sweet heart, but develops a deeper love for poker. The allure of easy money leads Alex down a slippery slope as we over plays the cards that he was dealt when he runs into trouble with the Hells Angels. As Alex struggles to return to a normal life, he feels continues to obsess over what have could have been and eventually makes the decision to go all in!
We have done well over 10 contracts and are a proven 5 star employer at freelancer. You can trust us to do the right thing and pay. Good luck. Please report any art theft using the message board. We will report all stolen art!