Dynamic Content Wordpress / WooCommerce website
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: $550
- Modtagne indlæg: 7
Update with clarified with attached artboards
I put together a crude design of the features in the homepage and search page using the features from http://phosys.ucsd.edu which I like because it is simple with sticker header header http://apdsl.eng.uci.edu/ . But it is missing ecommerce features for listing products which can be found at sites e.g. https://www.keysight.com/us/en/home.html, www.brltest.com, www.libertytest.com.
Standard prebuilt ecommerce themes will not work for this website but a generic Ocean WP theme with modifications by Elementor Pro and maybe a few Plugins seem promising so far.
I am a wholesale dealer specializing in refurbished fiber optics communications lab equipment to R&D labs and universities. My old website www.opticalinn.com is dated and needs to be redone using wordpress /woocomerce . I preferred simple homepage that show in general what I sell, who are my potential customers and why buy should buy from me as shown in artboard. My main advantage over others is that I am an ex-Bell lab fiber optics researcher that can guide the customer to select the right solution for his needs and have extensive stock of over 3000 fiber optic equipment and fiber optic components in stock.
1) Handle multiple custom fields for each product i.e. manufacturer, model number, description, photos, datasheets, quantity etc. Product information is entered in desktop pc database program and later uploaded website database.
2) I need a marco at website admin level to retrieve data from an upload file that will delete or add individual inventory item(s). reloading the whole inventory to change only a few items. I have over 3000 unique items in a custom inventory desktop application. Entering the listings directly on the web cost effective. The upload would have links to pictures and literature that are stored in a separate cloud service.
3) Quote checkout cart instead of order cart.
4) Ability to refine search to narrow down the results: manufacturer, model, description, category etc
5) Allow a hierarchy of primary, secondary categories
6) Customer creation of a wantlist for products customer would like to purchase even if not listed
7) Ability for customer to download datasheets.
8) Carousel like display of “current specials” on homepage
Every eCommerce website has 4 key pages and would need an example for each
1) Homepage : Shows a clear representation of what I sell, who are the potential customers researchers and engineers and why you should buy from my company versa from a competitor.
• Don’t overcrowd the homepage with multiple graphics and allow open spaces
• Have a clear search menu that allows customer to search on manufacturer, model number, description and category. Ability to refine search if too many hits
• Membership signup that comes with benefit of getting access to download technical datasheets and manuals
2) Search results page: Shows after customer has entered in their search parameters. This page should show a thumbnail picture or an icon of the equipment/components, a brief description and list any options and condition
3) Item description page: This page pops up when item is selected from the search results and should show a large picture(s), a more detail technical description, link to any datasheet or manuals, pricing if available and quantity available.
4) Quote Cart page: No purchases are made online. A quote request must be sent it for the item(s) that wished to be purchased. It would be nice to also allow to write-ins for items not found.
Winner must list plugins will provide above features. Many plugins provide only partial features like searching on only one field at a time not multiple or a database import that upload entire database instead just syncing additions and deletions.
Winner to be asked to bid on developing fully functional website with reference to previous websites that you designed
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence
dloldfield United States