Design Some Business Cards for Therapeutic Massage Practice
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 26
- Vinder: adripoveda
The name of my business is "Inner Balance" I am a massage therapist, who also offers energy healing and health coaching. I'm moving my business to a new location and need a business card that complements the design feel of my website: www.innerbalance-healing.com. I'm open to creative ideas. Like most small business owners, I'd like my card to stand out. Many of my clients say they are seeking balance when they come in for a session and that fits with my business name and logo. I found a couple of photos (attached) that I like of people balancing and thought it would be fun to incorporate something like that as a graphic element on the card.
The content for the front of the card:
• Stylized image of person balancing (see 2 example photos); don’t want this to look like a yoga pose
• Inner balance logo (see EPS files; have included color and b&w to see what works best)
• Tag line: “Restore balance to body, mind & spirit”
• Name and therapies: Paula Curtis, MS, LMT; craniosacral therapy, reiki, massage, health coaching
• Contact info: 970.310.9171; email@example.com; innerbalance-healing.com; 1136 E. Stuart, Suite 4202, Fort Collins, CO 80525
On back of card:
• Quote: “The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.”
“I enjoyed working with Adriana and am very happy with the results!”
AMS2012, United States.