Design of one logo for a Microsoft Outlook toolbar
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $80
- Modtagne indlæg: 86
- Vinder: alexandracol
This contest is for designing one logo used in a Microsoft Outlook toolbar that has already been developed. The freelancer with most appropriate logo entry will be selected and he/she will need to create the following tiny icons as well.
Details about images (all marked on the screenshot):
Logo PNG file 128x128
AddRule PNG file 16x16
DeleteRule PNG file 16x16
Options ICO file (unsure about exact usage in application)
Rules PNG file 32x32
Settings PNG file 32x32
Description of the toolbar service:
This is a Microsoft Outlook based installable toolbar which allows private messages and attachments to be sent to select recipients in a common email to all. After installation of the toolbar, creating, forwarding or replying to an email shows an additional "row" which is blank by default. Each row allows specification of private messages for recipients and private attachments for them, allowing one email to contain many such private messages and attachments. The toolbar allows additional rows to be created for more complex combinations of private messages.
1. There are 2 product names being considered: CC:Options, and CC:Private (no preference for either)
2. You can use the names in the logo or choose not to (no preference for either option).
3. Your entry for the contest may need to be refined according to the input we provide subsequently.
4. Please see attached screen shot for all UI elements.
5. If you are chosen, your design inputs would also be needed to guide the developer on making other UI / visual changes, if any.
6. If you are chosen, you will be given preferential treatment for the website design work (to be posted at a later date).
7. You will need to provide the original vector files for the work that you have created.
8. IMPORTANT: By submitting an entry, you are certifying that your work is original and have it does not contain anything you are not authorized to use or further resell.
“Excellent submissions - hit the nail on the head. Couldn't have conceptualized it better!”