Design of a simple Logo for a Website(Cake Bakery)
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $61
- Modtagne indlæg: 10
- Vinder: anacristina76
- "Clove's Bakery" shall be written in 2 rows.
- The focus should be on "Clove's".
- The "C" in "clove's" should be a bit seperated from "love's", to emphasize the "love" part of "clove".
- Therefore C should be a bit bigger than the rest.
- The font of "Clove's" should look trendy/young(not bold) and in purple.
- "Bakery" should be smaller and located on the bottom right with a different font.
- The font of bakery should be discreet but still modern and in a passive colour such as grey.
- Butterfly: It should be small and with little details(not too many details).
- The placement of the butterfly can be anywhere you see fit but you may try put it on the "C" first.
[UPDATED description - 26.05.2014]
I need a Logo for a website.
It is a company website of a cake bakery. It specializes mainly in Cakes for Children's Birthdays but also for Weddings.
Here are some pictures for your reference to get an overall idea of our creations: https://www.facebook.com/ClovesBakery
The Design should be clean/elegant- not overloaded.
Coloring: The use of feminine colors are desired(e.g. baby purple, pink, etc. ) - but not mandatory
Font: Since the focus should be on the Name - please dont use predefined fonts. The name should look elegant and modern.
Look&Feel: Young, Fresh, slightly Romantic(just a bit)
Name: "Clove's Bakery"
The Logo should contain the name and a little butterfly(Please dont use a cake in the logo but you may try something different other than a butterfly); The Name can be written either in one or two rows.
“No other contender in this competition was close to her in terms of quality. So I am very happy that she submitted her work. Otherwise I would have an average logo now. Next time I will hire her directly - this way I will save money and time. ”