Design einer Webseite iPad-app to Web-app
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $300
- Modtagne indlæg: 4
- Vinder: Arttilla
We have an iPad app and need a web app with the same function.
It is a bussiness application for daily use.
The departments of clinics order their daily needed items.
Order as many items as possible in a short time
- Functional, simple and quick operation,
- Avoid any unnecessary clicking
- As little as possible to zoom and scroll
- Optimized for touch-operation
The order page consists of header, content, footer
- Is optimized for a width of 1024 (minimum) and 1240 (maximum)
- If the window is smaller than 1024, a horizontal scrollbar appears.
The header consists of three parts
Display last update and connect status and
switch-button for show/hide the row with the submodul-icons
The content depends on the sub-module
The page content is a list of articles
Each item of article consists of a header with buttons for operating,
a main part with description and product image
and a toolbar with symbols (hideable)
Important are the uniform design of the buttons for easy touch operations.
“ I am very pleased with the design, the implementation on the site, and with communication. I would like to hire him again.”