Design An Android/iPhone Application
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 6
Our company is an e-commerce budget store that hosts thousands of products. We would like to build a mobile store front - for which we want a full end-to-end design sketched out. The most important things are:
1) Customer Experience - this website should make the user feel very happy about shopping and saving a lot of money.
2) Conversion - the look and feel of the website should be extremely polished/professional so that customers feel that our brand will take care of them.
Some things to keep in mind:
0) If your design is selected, you will be invited to submit a logo that will be in-line with the rest of the UX.
1) The company store will have products of multiple categories. They can increase over time.
* Home, Garden & Kitchen
* Toys &Games
* Sports & Merchandise
* Clothing & Apparel
* Beauty & Personal Care
2) Upon coming to the main page, the user should be prompted to join in on Facebook/Gmail or continue as a guest.
3) Each category will have have an infinite number of listings. Each listing should be presented in a manner that makes the sale compelling. How to order it is up to the designer:
* An original price
* New Price
* Percentage Discount
* Add To Cart Option
* Link to page details
4) Once a listing is added to cart, the design should make the user feel instantly happy/good.
5) The UX should show the user their cart along with the total money SAVED from shopping.
6) The user should be able to navigate through the categories quite easily.
7) The user should be encouraged to share their finds with friends/family.
The UX should be compatible with iOS as well as Android - as much as possible.
* You should submit PSD files, SVGs for any photos etc.