Design a Website Mockup for a Recruitment Company
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $400
- Modtagne indlæg: 27
- Vinder: webcafegraphics
We need to update this website: [login to view URL]
An creative yet professional design is really important for this project.
Qualities we want:
1. Modern, with a look of quality
2. Easy for the user to navigate
3. Light and bright
4. Follow the attached design trends guideline as much as possible
The business is a recruitment company.
The business has four separate divisions, which somehow need to be represented on the home page.
These need to be more distinctive and creative than just headings under ‘services’ in the header menu, as they are really four separate arms of the business. They must be clearly shown on the home page.
- Executive search
The necessary functions of the website are listed below, according to each category:
- The business provides temp interpreters on demand.
- The Interpreter section requires a booking function. Users select language, service type (ie face to face translation), location and time and an interpreter is automatically selected from a database and booked for that person.
- Payment for this service needs to be made upfront through the website.
- The business provides temporary staff on short notice.
- Users should be able to book a temp the same way as they book an interpreter. They have two options:
o “Get an instant temp” – here they select industry, job, salary, location, dates. A temp is instantly selected and allocated to them.
o “Give me a shortlist first” – This is for users who want something very specific in their temp. They select the industry etc as before, but write a message to us describing what they want in their ideal employee. A shortlist of 5 temps is created by our team and emailed to them within 1 hour.
- Users have the option to pay for the service upfront with a credit card, or to select ‘invoice me’ and have an invoice emailed to them.
- User fills in a job order form specifying what permanent staff they require, this is sent to us by email through the site. A consultant will contact them within the hour, and a shortlist of 5 will be emailed to them within 4 business hours.
- This section prompts the user to enter their name and phone number, so that our managing director can call them directly to discuss their needs.
Database for job seekers:
Job seekers should be encouraged in a small part of the home page to add themselves to our database. These applications need to be approved manually by staff before the person is allowed to be added. For example and interpreter wanting to be included in our database should fill out a form with their skills, availability etc and upload a copy of their resume. If they are suitable a staff member should be able to approve this, and the information added by the user automatically added to the corresponding database.
CALLS TO ACTION:
Somewhere on the home page the user must be prompted to:
1. Book a temp
2. Book an interpreter
3. Submit a job order for permanent staff
4. Request a call back regarding executive search
“Excellent quality of work, fast and great communication. Will definitely hire again!”