Design A T-shirt for our LGBT tennis team!
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 45
- Vinder: Nawab266
Hey designers. Have a very specific t-shirt design in mind so hopefully that helps. We are a San Francisco-based tennis team playing in an LGBT league and would like to have a t-shirt design for our team. Here's what we had in mind:
- We envisioned a big tennis ball on the front of the shirt with the horizontal colors of the pride flag. The ball should also incorporate "sf" or "SF" in there in negative space along with the lines of the ball. See attached images for "mood board" of what we had in mind.
- While it's a big 'ol tennis ball with pride colors, we're looking for subtlety as well. While we want to wear it in on the court, it's nice if it can be worn off the court as well and not be so obvious.
- Points given if you are thinking about printing challenges in mind. Specifically, can this be done with limited # of colors (e.g., some sort of grey scaling or color mixing or ??? Sorry, don't know design lingo) to keep costs down. However, if it has to be 5-6 colors to be fabulous, so be it.
- While we want minimal, these other words may help about who we are: "San Francisco", "Tennis", "Cal Cup" (the name of the competition). Competition is Oct 6-7, 2018. However, I loathe shirts that obviously show a date. So maybe something cool like: 10.6-7.18 or something could work, but again, no need to put anything else but "sf". We like minimal :-)
- Need it in a vector-based file format. Colors on separate layers is even better. Our printer told us illustrator works best.
“Great designer. Love his aesthetics and approach to my contest. Could tell he really paid attention to what I was asking for and delivered! Great job!!!”
markdinh, United States.