Design a T-Shirt for Group/Team Shirts
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $70
- Modtagne indlæg: 6
- Vinder: LynArts
I need a T-shirt design based on the attached poster. It's a photo of a man that has been changed to black and white and manipulated to look like an old photo. It then has bright coloured sunglasses added and some other sketch details like diamonds, dots and other shapes.
I had started working on this but my workload won't let me finish it and I need it completed by: 9am (Australian time) 7th July. In order to get it to the printers.
I would like 1x design that would be printed on the front of a t-shirt but has the 11 people. I've attached the layout they had for last years t-shirt that have 13 people. But it was illustrations and this year they want photographs.
In order to make it easier. I have already removed the background for the 11 photos.
What I need you to do:
- The design needs to have 11 people/faces all overlapping or in some sort of combination instead of 1 person.
- Convert colourful images to black and white, apply filter or grungy photoshop action and then apply a warming photo filter to get the old photograph look. I had some success doing that but if you know an easier way then please go ahead.
- Will need to add sunglasses and/or colourful decoration on face as per poster.
- Sunglasses to be edited to suit perspective/face of each person and can be different colour. Pink, Yellow or Orange
- Background sketched elements ... squiggle, diamonds, dots, pattern etc to make it look similar
I will provide you with: - 11 transparent deepetched/cutout images
- Eps of the font at top so no need to retype set
- 1 eps example of the glasses
I've attached some examples of the branding here
You can access the deep etched photos files here: [login to view URL]
I would need to working file in photoshop, indesign or illustrator what ever you use for any last minute changes that I can make myself.
Any questions please let me know.
“Really happy with the design and the alterations made! You are an amazing designer! Looking forward to working with you again. ”