Design a Tattoo around an existing one
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 14
- Vinder: zdravcovladimir
Hi. My existing tattoo was made two years after i lost my son, he lived only for two hours.
Mainly, I want my tattoo to remember me of him, to be an elogy to him but i DO NOT want it to scream - "sadness", "tombstone", "funeral". As long as I know what it means, i am fine with other not being able to know what it is all about, but also, I want to eliminate what is is not.
- it is not an american Indian head - so that impression must be reduced - [login to view URL]
- it is not a local soccer team's logo - so i have to eliminate that away too - [login to view URL]
What I was thinking of adding to it is the folowing:
- add a modern tattoo background/drawing around it - it can be anything from abstract to real, from trees to clouds or lanscapes - anything!
- you can go outside its current width if your talent tells you so;
- it would be fine if the proposed background would minimize the current drawing error - as you can see from this screenshot, it not too straight [login to view URL] - do not try too much on this - I can live with this :)
- add colors ONLY if you really feel it can make a difference
- enhance the shadows effect of the wings if possible
- 3D the wing bones - right now it feels like clipart - [login to view URL];