Design a single responsive webpage
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $500
- Modtagne indlæg: 16
- Vinder: ginkosan
Your job is to redesign the following page (+ one additional navigation menu that I will refer to later in this document) :
[login to view URL]
The design has to be responsive. The current design is already responsive, but it is a very close copy of another site with similar functionality. The redesigned page needs to look different, but still provide the same functionality.
The following are items that you can redesign. You don’t have to change absolutely everything listed below, but the more different the new look is from the old, more chances are that I will select your design.
1. Quickmath logo
2. Make the top banner (currently not existing), where the logo is part of it. It needs to be responsive (different for mobile (small screen))
3. Title Text style / positioning
4. All buttons (shape/color scheme / placement / buttons (including logos on buttons), but not text on buttons)
5. Keyboard. Note how the color scheme currently changes for small screen. You should select a single design that works well on desktop as well as mobile device. You do not have to redesign any symbols on keys (just use letter ‘a’ on all keys) – only background /shape/spacing of the keys. Also do not change number of keys per row or number or rows.
6. Left navigation on home page
7. Left navigation on one of the sub-pages (click on “Advanced solvers” menu item to see it)
8. Navigation at the bottom of the page
9. Style of the text of the ‘article’ below the solver (body text, title, subtitle)
10. Color scheme of the entire site (however the solver rectangle background and article text background (text below solver) must remain white (or very light) – I do not want light text on dark background.
11. Don’t be concerned about buttons or solver functionality. From the design perspective, the solver is just a box that changes dimensions responsively
In order to avoid all automated submissions, I need for you to start your proposal with the following:
QM site redesign
If you do not use this exact wording at the very beginning of your project, it will be immediately deleted from consideration
“Excellent freelancer; very nice to work with.”
anjur, United States.