Design A Printed Box in .AI For A DNA Test Kit
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $250
- Modtagne indlæg: 40
- Vinder: sudipduttakol
We are a company that uses your DNA to help you find the right cannabis products.
We are currently looking for someone to design the boxes that we will be using to send consumers their DNA test kit.
I have attached the box design that we have been asked to provide to the logistics company.
There are several things we would like to have done here:
1) Replace text on the back that currently starts with "Thank you for choosing Diagnomics..." with the copy and formatting in the attached word document: Back Cover Copy Strain Genie Test Kit
2) Remove the Diagnomics Buccal Collection Kit from the Side Panel and replace with the strain genie logo, but move the words "Strain Genie" to the right of the logo and put "Buccal Collection Kit" centered below the image/words. Do the same for the other side, making sure that it is rotated to account for the box.
3) Replace the BUCCAL COLLECTION KIT Diagnomics on the top flap outer side with the strain genie logo centered and some minimal background design that uses DNA and cannabis leaves in a tasteful manner. I have included a "Strain Genie Inspiration" image that references how I'd like it to look, generally, but instead of just geometries, using DNA / cannabis leaves outlines. We have a really minimal design style that we are going for, so please be mindful of that.
4) On the inner side, please replace the copy with that included in "Strain Genie Inside Cover Copy"
5) Continue the cannabis / DNA minimal design that was used in #4 as accents throughout the rest of the box, so that there is something on each side, but still very minimal. This should be seen throughout the box design.
PLEASE USE THE INCLUDED FONT STYLES included as a .zip.
Please submit your entry via a .jpeg output of the images. I cannot easily view .AI files.
“Incredibly innnovative designer with a keen eye for following my inspiration. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Was very forthcoming about his skills and their limits and was extremely attentive. 10/10 would work with again!”
nreggente, United States.