Design a poster for Freelancer.com! $500 available - 10 prizes of $50 each!
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 44
- Vinder: ammarafarooq
I work for Freelancer.com and we want your help to design some awesome posters for our offices!
We are looking for 10 posters - 6 displaying our "sacred" values and 4 displaying the things we consider "taboo". We will pay $50 for each of the ten winning entries.
Attached is our press kit that contains scalable vector images of our logo that you can incorporate in to the designs.
At Freelancer, we are constantly iterating to improve our products and build a service that is genuinely changing lives for the better all around the world.
To keep us working towards our goals, we have a set of values that we believe in. There are 6 core traits that we expect all of our staff to strive for - these are our "Sacred values". We also have 4 negative traits that we never want any of our staff to be guilty of - these "Taboo"
A good example for some inspiration are the Android Foundry posters.
We need one poster for each of the ten points below. We will pay $50 for each winning poster.
What is Sacred at Freelancer (what attributes must everyone have)?
1. "Take Charge" (empower, proactive, work hard, provide leadership, take ownership, execution, delivery, deliver with pride, lead the way, walk the talk, lead by example).
2. "Continually Improve" (grow, innovate, optimize, be smarter, evolve, iterate, deliver, improve, regularly fix issues, progressively increase revenue, find better ways, improve oneself, catalyze change, improve lives, make progress, re-imagine the future).
3. "Data Driven & Transparency" (Ask why not what, data science, data driven, analyse, adaptive, openness, working together, think openly, communicating openly, always communicate, communication is key, let the data guide you).
4. "Hire The Best" (A+ team, people, hire the best people, invest in people, our culture, making teamwork work, dominate, customer advantage, never be second, aim higher, deliver, perfection, change the world, dream big).
5. "Be the Best" (Dominate, customer advantage, continually iterate so that our products & services become the best over time)
6. "Improve Lives" (change lives, improve lives, empower the people, shape the future).
We think this is a very important thing that perhaps many of us that are not on the front line miss! We are delivering a huge impact across the world and changing so many lives. We think this is of great value that we must hold sacred and incorporate in our plans for the future.
What is Taboo at Freelancer?
1. "Upset The Customer" (disrespect, rip off customers, avoid being tactless etc).
We are changing lives, let's not upset the people whose lives we are changing! If we hold them sacred, they will hold us sacred. As we scale it is of the utmost importance we retain and build our culture.
2. "Accept The Status Quo" (not seeking rationale & reason, being a yes person).
3. "Hinder Progress" (be bureaucratic, be stubborn, keep secrets, terribly decrease revenue, ruining the work culture, not grow technically, hopelessly push things).
We must not stop innovating or do things that hinder innovation (not share information, create "silos", procrastinate, wait for others to tell us what to do, be stubborn or bureaucratic). We should always challenge the status quo, ask can we do it better? Are the assumptions behind this true? Is there a better way?
4. "Stop Innovating" (slow down, procrastinate, impede growth, repeating previous mistakes, be unproductive).
“Thanks for your entry, we will be happy to use your skills again!”