Design a new menu screen for Go-Fish App
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $190
- Modtagne indlæg: 6
- Vinder: matsugae
Go-Fish is a simple iOS card game, available for both iPhone and iPad, it's a memory game where users pick a card and try to remember where a matching card can be found, it's free to download but users can pay to unlock extra types of games.
The game is aimed at casual players it should appeal to younger children as well as commuters, adults etc. Any look should be fresh, colorful and fun.
The App has now reached the stage where I'm looking to release an update, primarily with a new menu screen, as the current screen is not very friendly and looks pretty cluttered. I am also adding a new feature where players will be able to choose a 'theme' for the cards they play with, currently they can play with only traditional playing cards, I'm developing themes such as 'animals', 'vehicles' (e.g. find matching cars or planes), so adding an extra option for this would make the menu even busier. The theme option will only be available to the main 'Go-Fish' and timeout games.
So the contest is to redesign the menu screen with a variation for both iPhone and iPad that can incorporate the new feature plus make it look nicer. Think about:
* A themed background like you have in popular games like candy crush.
* A simplified menu where the additional games (higher/lower and quick match) are separated from the main game mode
* Could try a swipe menu feature where there is simply a 'play' button then the player swipes to choose the game mode, swipes again to choose number of players, choose theme and so on.
* Incorporate the high-score / instructions, maybe add an extra button to buy and unlock extra themes.
* Any design elements that could be carried through to the game screen as well.
* Feel free to play around with the fish logo currently used if you have any better or more flexible alternatives.
* Any deliverables should include a layered file so I can extract any elements I need.
I'm open to all idea's - and even suggestions as to how the game could be improved elsewhere.
Go to [login to view URL] for more information and a link to the App store where you can download the game. Please download and try the game - you don't need to pay to try it out.
“Fantastic design, very pleased!”
flashchart, United Kingdom.