Design a Mountain T-Shirt with motto
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: €90
- Modtagne indlæg: 66
- Vinder: pgaak2
I recently run a contest about the design of a Mountain T-shirt. (https://www.freelancer.com/contest/Design-Mountain-TShirt-1409207.html)
Now I'm starting a new contest, which is similar but with some key differences. I'm also increasing the prize since I want more quality designs. I'm searching different styles than the previous context, so do not take inspiration from the entries there.
I need a creative design for a t-shirt celebrating a specific mountain (Rocciamelone).
The design should include:
1) Name (Rocciamelone)
2) Altitude (3.538)
3) One of the following 3 sentences (you can choose) as the main T-shirt message:
- "The mountains are calling and I must go"
- "Home is where your heart is"
- "Mountains are not all the same"
- "Go where you feel most alive"
- "Hike more. Worry Less."
- "You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you"
- "The best view comes after the hardest climb"
4) Artistic/vectorized silhouette/outline of Rocciamelone, inspired by attached images (only the mountain, without the beautiful St. Michael Church).
5) Latitude (45° 12′ 13″ N) of the mountain (optional)
6) Longitude (7° 4′ 37″ E) of the mountain (optional)
You can add other decorations or keep it minimalistic, I leave this decision to you.
The idea is to create a design for a white shirt, but I will later ask the winning design to provide the same design in a different color palette to be used on shirts that are black, navy blue, red and grey.
The design should be adaptable and re-usable for other mountains, just by changing the outline and all the other informations. For this reason, the process for creating the mountain silhouette should be documented (important!). Moreover, since the template will be reused for other mountains, Rocciamelone should be clearly recognizable from the outline, and the tshirt should not show simply a general mountain. It's good to modify/alter/simplify or apply an artistic style to the outline, but at the end the mountain should be recognizable, and the outline should be unique.
For your information, if I will be impressed by some ideas, in the future I will ask the designer to create other templates with different styles, in order to create a series of t-shirts.
The winning design will be expected to assign all rights to the design to us and to provide the source files in the different color palettes in AI (version compatible with CS6). In total there should be 3-5 source files.
- It needs to be your 100% original work, no exceptions allowed.
- All copyright, trademark, or design violations will be reported!
- Please make sure any elements you are using is eligible for commercial use
“I'm extremely satisfied with the designs created by Petrovic G. She is professional, fast and very helpful. I will surely hire her again!”