Design a mascot logo for a craft party company
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 5
- Vinder: Bebolum
Need a logo for a guy who does craft parties at peoples' homes -- teaching groups to make stationery, cards, and more.
See file "examplemascot" for the style desired: **Get as close to this style as possible.** The mascot should be holding a pair of scissors up in the air, with one arm, "triumphantly." The mascot should be based on the attached "Hank" images, and should be wearing jeans with a solid color button-down shirt. Please add black glasses (see attached "glasses" image).
To the right of the mascot should be the name: "[login to view URL] by Hank". Use these requirements:
* "[login to view URL]" should be large and block lettering in the same height, or nearly the same height, as the mascot (use your best judgement as a designer to decide what looks best in terms of line height). You may want to stylize this domain name text so it appears "crafted", i.e.- stamped-on, or embossed, or something like that, but it should look professional and clean.
* the word "by" should be smaller, bolded block lettering that's plain.
* the word "Hank" should be in a "masculine cursive" font.
* Transparent background, naturally!
* Versions to include in final package:
1. **Layered** Photoshop or Illustrator file with the mascot and company name
2. A version with the mascot, transparent background, company name in white to the right of the mascot (PNG)
3. A version with the mascot, transparent background, company name in black to the right of the mascot (PNG)
4. A version with the mascot, and then just "[login to view URL]" underneath -- square dimensions and readable at 400x400 (PNG)
5. A version with just the mascot alone (PNG)
6. A version with just the company name
“We loved the mascot that this designer did for us. They made all the changes we requested in a timely manner!”
LiftOffWebsites, United States.