Design a logo for www.transcodecentral.com
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 181
- Vinder: trying2w
We need a logo for our Website www.transcodecentral.com. The logo must be suitable as an application icon in app stores (e.g., Chrome Web store), as a logo in Powerpoint presentations, and printed on paper (stationary, business cards, etc.).
www.transcodecentral.com is a video conversion (aka “video transcoding”) service on the Web, targeting end users (consumers) and supporting a range of different scenarios like (1) handling legacy video formats, (2) giving sports enthusiasts with sports action cameras (e.g., GoPro) a platform to process and share their videos, (3) overcoming incompatibilities of supported video formats on different platforms (e.g., playing back WMV files on a Mac), (4) creating animated GIFs from video files and others.
Besides the fact of being a video conversion service for consumers, you can incorporate further aspects of our service into the design (optional):
- Performance (i.e., fast video conversion)
- Full privacy of converted video content
- Simplicity/ease of use (no installation, runs directly in Web browser)
Please do further consider the following requirements:
- The logo MUST be in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg) format, we cannot accept other formats.
- The logo must scale infinitely (suitable for HiDPI screens, “Retina" displays, high-resolution printouts, etc.)
- The logo (or parts of it) MUST NOT use pixel graphics (i.e., must not embed any bitmaps, such as photos)
- The logo SHOULD NOT contain the name of the Website ("transcodecentral.com") or any other text
We further recommend using the color palette on transcodecentral.com, being orange (#fbaf3f), dark grey (#5c5c5c), blue (#1588c7), and light grey (#f2f2f2). Using black and white as contrast colours is also OK. You can deviate from that palette but should make sure that the logo still aesthetically fits the color scheme on www.transcodecentral.com
“@trying2w won the contest on 16 June 2014”