Design a Logo for Saint Mary's University Student's Association
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $347
- Modtagne indlæg: 207
- Vinder: amaliarmony
The Saint Mary's University Students' Association is the student association for Saint Mary's University located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Saint Mary's University was founded in 1802 and is one of the oldest universities in Canada. The Saint Mary's University Students' Association, or SMUSA as it is known, was established in 1965. It will celebrate its 50th anniversary this year (2015).
With our 50th anniversary taking place this year, we feel it is time to update our logo and our brand.
Please take note of the following logo requirements. Following these guidelines is necessary in order to to be considered as a strong candidate for this contest:
- We do not wish to have graduation caps, books, or other scholastic symbols as part of the design. Think outside the box.
- We would like a new colour palette for the new logo design. Our old logo is attached for reference.
- The new logo should be unique, recognizable and designed in a way that it will not become dated and still look relevant many years from now.
- Please do not copy or only slightly alter our current logo. We are looking for fresh, new ideas.
- The logo should be able to stand on its own. The words "Saint Mary's University Students' Association" can appear underneath the logo, but we do NOT wish the words or letters to be part of the logo itself. We want a logo with the words Saint Mary's University Students' Association next to it or underneath it.
- The new SMUSA logo should be unique and separate from the university's own branding and logo. SMUSA operates within Saint Mary's University but is its own entity.
For more information on SMUSA, visit www.smusa.ca.