Design a Logo for new business with key theme of the Infinity sign
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: £100
- Modtagne indlæg: 30
- Vinder: anibaf11
I require a new company logo for a new start up based on some ideas pulled together, see attached files:
1) Black [login to view URL] - is the current preferred design which is being used (see twitter details below)
2) [login to view URL] - is a 3D idea which brings the infinity logo into life.
Key words to consider in the design and in order of priority: A) Infinity, B) Growth, C) London, D) Business
Current design can be found on twitter @LondonGrowth, Website URL will be [login to view URL] (currently pointing to franchise company [login to view URL])
- Would like the logo to show growth within a infinity sign - i.e. from a small circle to the left to a larger sized circle to the right, showing growth from smaller to larger
- Would like to incorporate a theme of London as the business will operate mostly in the London (UK) region - see [login to view URL] logo for ideas which uses the UK flag.
- Colour - Two colours to incorporate are Red and Blue (see the two colours in the logo of ActionCOACH - where the website referenced above is currently pointing to). Given this business is within the UK, the red and blue could be incorporated from the UK flag - see [login to view URL] for ideas.
- Black and White - so the colours red/blue become shades of grey in this version for day to day use in b/w printing.
- Logo variation needs to include one with a white background, another with a black background and a transparent logo (so it can be added to pictures etc)
- Logo should be on its own (i.e. just the logo, no words - to attach to labels, letters etc), but also with the words "London Business Growth" incorporated within the design (for other promotional material, or underneath the logo which looks professional or within the infinity shape if possible similar to the VirginMedia design).
Output variations once design is selected:
=> B&W with white background, black background, transparent = 3
=> Colour with white background, black background, transparent = 3
=> B&W with Name and with white background, black background, transparent = 3
=> Colour with Name and white background, black background, transparent = 3
** Update: 10th May 2015** - Hi everyone! Just to be clear I do not want the UK flag shown, what I meant is the colors of the flag to be etched out as though the infinity sign was placed on top of the UK flag and only those aspects show 'on' the infinity sign. Else using the two colors Red and Blue in the logo are good like design #4.
The designs I like so far are the ones that follow the guidelines especially the left of the infinity sign being smaller than the right (# 4, #15, & 7) - like this -> [login to view URL]
None of the designs so far have a 3D feel, please have a look at this link for 3D ideas - [login to view URL]%22infinity+3d%22/[login to view URL]
Especially this one - [login to view URL] and
[login to view URL]
The dots used in this logo are good, especially if they can begin smaller on the left and grow bigger towards the right, denoting small steps to be big growth - [login to view URL]
Alternatively, my initials are dd, so if a design can incorporate the above and include the two d's something like this then that would even be better - [login to view URL]
In terms of lettering below the logo, I like the fonts used by Aalian Shaz in #15, which has 'LONDON' in RED, 'BUSINESS' in Blue and 'GROWTH' in Blue or perhaps a combination of both RED and BLUE. I would also prefer the 'GROWTH' to be spread wider so instead of 'GROWTH' perhaps 'G R O W T H' so it is spread wider.
“Anibal is an excellent designer who was worked with us diligently taking every feedback to develop the best design ideas. We are most pleased with the result thanks to his support and patience.”
InfiniteGrowth, United Kingdom.
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence