Design a Logo for Early Learning World
- Status: Closed
- Præmie: $240
- Modtagne indlæg: 59
- Vinder: Designer0713
Hi, we are Early Learning World ([url removed, login to view]) and looking for some help to freshen up our brand!
We are primarily a toy and gift store for kids but in addition to this we do children's themed birthday parties on the weekends and we teach pre-schoolers literacy during the week. We are about to reduce the floor space that we lease and in doing so, it is time to freshen up who we are and our brand so that we stand out. We are looking for
1) a modernised logo with the 'Inspiring Imagination' as the tag line. YOu can see the Inspiring Imagintion on our website home page. I will attach the current logo.
2) an additional logo in the same style that is ELW ( no attachment as we've never produced this )
3) A colour pallette that will match in with the new logo but give us an idea of how to paint the front of the store. We have considered a dark grey for this with rainbow streamers and also considered blue sky. Suggested colours and perhaps a design for the outside of the store (of which an be viewed on google maps if you type: 'Early Learning World, Penshurst Street, Willoughby, New South Wales, Australia' is also part of the consideration for the winning entry.
To give you a feel for our brand personality, it is described below:
We are a passionate and enthusiastic team, completely committed to supporting parents in the development of their children.
We embody excellence. We offer a range of products, services and experiences that are sophisticated in their ability to engage and nurture the development of children.
We are surprising and exciting in not only our products and offering, but in the way we engage our customers on a regular basis.
Education is our focus. All our staff are experts on product knowledge and advice. We are committed to supporting parents by providing the best advice to
nurture the development of their children.
We are community focused. Our store is a hub of exciting activities designed to nurture the development of the children in our community. As a family-owned business we are completely family centric.
Although we have an education focus, we certainly do not forget about having fun. The experiences we offer ensure our store is constantly filled with laughter and energy - the sounds of children enjoying themselves.
Attached files include:
1) [url removed, login to view] - this is our current logo
2) Sign - this is a fairly recent sign we have had done. We particularly like the rainbow streamer idea here potentially to carry through across the outside of the store. Other colours we are partial to as a primary colour for the brand and therefore to paint the store is either 'sky blue' or 'charcoal' .
In summary we are looking for logo modernisation (current logo), additional logo for ELW which ties into the the style of the first one. Finally a colour pallette and design suggestion for the outside of the store. Whilst the final idea about the outside of the store is important, the competition will be judged primarily on the logo designs. Feel free to message me with any questions.
“Very pleased with the result of our contest. Claudia followed the brief most closely and seemed very attuned to our requirements. Each revision was carefully crafted. We are very happy with the final result and creative direction for our new brand. ”