Design a Logo for AnnotatedTimeLine.ORG
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 3
- Vinder: yogeshbadgire
I need a logo for [login to view URL]
- MUST BE READABLE. Nothing so stylish it is hard to figure out. It should be CLEAR at a GLANCE.
- Choose a complementary BUSINESS color palette that catches your attention but is still pleasing to the eye. I DO NOT want anything too gaudy or garish. Or amateurish... if I think I can make it MYSELF, I will immediately reject the entry (because I do not want to do it myself but will not pay someone for THAT). I want a more professional "look".
- Include some kind of "time line" icon/graphic/image, even if very small and subtle. See links below for examples of timelines, but yours doesn't have to be an exact copy if you have a creative idea. NO CLOCKS! That's been established in previous contests.
- SIMPLER is better than COMPLEX. Don't just throw a bunch of clip art out there... have a reason for it. If it looks like something seen a thousand times, don't do it. Perhaps it just has clean lines, maybe it's made abstract in some way, I'm open to your creative ideas.
- I DO want the ".org" to be a part of the logo so people don't confuse it with the more common .com.
- We MAY want to use the tag line "FREE DATA" with the logo... your choice to see how it might look.
Please deliver the ORIGINAL ART files and exact font name(s) used so I can adapt the logo in the future if needed. At minimum, I want the LAYERED format (not flattened) files.
Here are a couple of previous contest-winning logos so you can get an idea of the kind of "look" I tend toward:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
LAST... I know you spend valuable time on this content, so let's please spend it well. please DO NOT just post a message just to look at your entry... I PROMISE, I will look at it. Feel free to ask specific questions, however... I will provide any clarification you need..
Thanks for your time and effort.
“followed instruction well, gave options”
gluedtothescreen, United States.