Design a Logo + Banner for a Facebook Page
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 13
- Vinder: minidra
For a Facebook Page i need
- a 'profile' picture
- a banner.
On 25th of May The Danes will hold election to European Parliament along with most other coutries. The Danes, however, will ALSO have a Yes/No referendum on joining the Unified Patent Court (UPC). Denmark is the only country having a referendu.
The Facebook page will provide facts about this referendum only. Backed by the FB Page is a website that will provide the more detailed stories. Currently colors used on the website is black, white and green (#41a62a). The Profile and Banner need not be in these colors.
Key words: Denmark vs. EU, Patents, Law, Politics
- Possibly a map where Denmark is shown in contrast to other European countries to direct attention to the fact that this is a referendum about national sovereignty.
Attached is graphics for inspiration:
- EPO-logo is the European Patent Organisation that will 'take over' juristiction if yes is result. The curves in the logo could be used but must not violate copyright, of course.
- EU-light-bulb is a good idea to illustrate patents but it's to positive/pro.
- The copyright pic with EU-stars are a GREAT idea, but copyright is NOT Patents so it's misleading.
- The UPC falg with hammer and law book is boring/not very interesting but except from 'Denmark' it has all the components needed.
(PS. To bidders on my App-project: I will award this but cannot do it yet. Freelancer does not allow me to write this comment in the project which is greatly annoying.)
“Enthusiastic effort. Took personal responsibility for the project. Thanks.”