Design a Logo & Business Card for GloNet
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $320
- Modtagne indlæg: 248
- Vinder: svngroup
We are wanting a fresh new look for our Australian based wireless ISP business, based in the Islands & territories of Australia.
We are looking to have designed a company logo & business card in this contest.
We can start with the logo, and once that is settled have a business card produced off of that.
Our company name is simply: GloNet
GloNet is a small wireless ISP based company, who provide internet access to locals & tourists using 4G LTE technology.
We do not have an existing logo design, we looking for a new design something fresh & modern to suit our new look.
Design work will most likely extend to new business card & corporate typeface/colours after the logo is complete.
We are looking to use this logo on our new website as well as stationary and advertising material.
A few relevant points regarding the design:
- Sharp, neat & modern simplistic design. Not too many colours (2 primary colours with smooth contrast would be good).
- Our business is obviously a technology business, but we deal with clients all day every day who have no technology background, so we are open to simplistic logo designs that do not necessarily have anything to do with technology, or are subtle & smart in their link to technology at best.
- We would like the logo to be primarily text, and are happy if it includes a crafty new symbol.
- We would like the logo to have a variation with a small 4G subset text in it, for use with stickers etc.
- The logo needs to be able to be printed on stickers as small as 25mm wide and < 10mm high.
To be frank; we are technology guys, not design guys (hence us approaching Freelancer) but we are very open minded technology guys, so do not be afraid to let your creative juices flow on this project!
Happy to provide further clarification if required.
The GloNet Team
“Good result, thanks for your submission and design ideas.”
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence