Design a Conference Banner
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $300
- Modtagne indlæg: 1
- Vinder: wahdinbarjib
CAPIC is holding its annual National Citizenship & Immigration Conference soon and we need someone to design the banner that will go behind the stage. We will have one single piece to cover the entire wall behind the stage.
The screen section is 13ft X 13ft. It should have a 10ft x 10ft screen in the middle, toward the top. I suggest not to put anything on both sizes, as it will cause issues if the powerpoint is in widescreen format (9ft X 12 ft). Something underneath the screen may work.
There will be four spacers that will be inserted to each side, in between the stage and the screen, and on both ends. Please find attached the overall setup. The spacer sessions can be added, removed, or relocated to accommodate the size of the stage.
The sizes are in cm, not in inches, as the printing uses centimetres.
The 4mx4m is about 13ftx13ft so our backdrops can go as high as 13ft, that's the tallest size we can print. Very close to the original idea of 14ft.
For the projector walls please have at least 10ftx10ft size clear window in the design to project on it.
Kindly please make the bleeding size as the banner real size, and here are some points about design details:
1) Make sure right bleeding size as templates, and fill all the bleeding size with background color.
2) Make sure the color mode is CMYK, not RGB.
3) The artwork resolution is between 72dpi-125dpi, make sure all images are clear enough when zoom the design file to 100% ratio.
4) Make sure there is at least 5cm distance between the edge and the main images, because we will cut or sew the edges after print.
5) Make sure to change all letters into object lines, because sometimes our computers don't have the right font you used. Only Roboto is to be used in this design. Convert all final size fonts to curves.
6) When you send the printing files, normally pdf version, kindly please also send a small resolution proof image at jpg version.
7) If the files are too big to send by email, please send by: [login to view URL] or dropbox.
NOTE: You may want to be inspired by a maple leaf design that we have used for other smaller banners for the conference (attached). Also attached is CAPIC's Brand Guideline, which is to be adhered to.
“Very diligent and professional throughout. Had no problem making numerous changes. ”