Design a Brand Logo for an Animal Supplement Company
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $90
- Modtagne indlæg: 78
- Vinder: Akyubi
Like the title says, design a brand logo for an animal supplement company. The name of the company is Happy Valley Naturals.
- I don't have a website for this brand/product line yet.
- The primary products will be health supplements for Dogs, some additional supplements may be added to the product line for cats and other animals.
- I am open to unique ideas and creativity, but I would like to have the company name either in the logo, or easily placed beside/incorporated in to the logo.
- The resolution should be good enough that it can be suitable for quite large or small packaging. I would like it to be colourful, but be recognizable if printed in black and white.
- Given the nature of the products to be branded, having a very professional yet comforting feel is ideal.
- I don't have a particular colour combination in mind. But, like I said in a previous comment, "a very professional yet comforting feel". So, I'm probably not going to like bright neon colours or something with a crayon-type feel to it.
- I am open to any type of logo, but I'm looking for something unique.
***- So far I am a fan of the stacked text in the submissions, that is with "Happy Valley" on top and "Naturals" on the bottom.
***- I also like the incorporation of a leaf or leaves in the various submissions.
***- Colours with an earthy feel, the greens and browns, seem to be the direction for most submissions, which I like, but I would also be open to seeing submissions with tones of blue because of the inherent calming effect.
NOTE: Other design opportunities directly related to this brand logo design will be available in the near future.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Contest upgraded to guaranteed!
Thanks guys for baring with me. I am new to using a contest service for design work but I am happy with the direction its going. I feel like I'm getting a better idea of what I am looking for as well as improving at leaving useful feedback. So please, read the feedback from some of the other ranked entries, it may be insightful. And thank you all for your submissions!
***NOTE TO FINALISTS AND LATE ENTRIES***:
I have attached an image. It is crude, but shows the rough layout that I am looking for with respect to image and text. Please submit one entry for one of the two square layouts (i.e. text above and/or below the image) as well as one entry for the rectangular layout (i.e. text on the right, and image on the left) - two entries total. The minimum print size could be as small as 1/2" to 3/4" in height, please take that into account for legibility purposes. The rectangular layout (image on the left, text on the right) could potentially be used for the minimum height, though not guaranteed so both should be legible. The initial label design project, incorporating the winning logo, will be coming very soon.
I would also welcome feedback from any entrant. This is my first time using a design service such as this one, and I intend to do so more in the near future. Please help me to be the best contest holder I can be. Thank you to everyone who took the time to make a submission.
“A pleasure to work with!”