3D model the Sudbury, Suffolk, UK Bypass Road
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $275
- Modtagne indlæg: 12
- Vinder: kurgas0
This contest is to 3d model the proposed Sudbury Bypass Road into a 3D model using Google Maps for reference. There has been a lot of discussion by local proponents and opponents about this proposed road as it crosses environmentally sensitive land. The purpose of this project is to model it so that we can SEE how it impacts the environment.
We have supplied three maps of the route:
1. Large scale map shows the overall scheme - you need to match this onto Google Maps.
2. Detailed maps North & South show high definition details of the route including embankments, cutaways, embankments and bridges - the topography is also illustrated at the bottom of each of these maps.
You will model this route and provide a Google Maps view too. Ideally we would like to see traffic on the model with typical queues of up to 30 cars at roundabouts. The preferred outputs are:
1. Google Maps simulation
2. An animation of the route (fly through from above).
3. Key camera shots of the route.
1. Sudbury, Suffolk is in the United Kingdom - please familiarize yourself with it via Google Earth, Google Maps and Streetview.
2. British drivers drive on the Left hand side.
“Thank you Cabbar !!”
suffolk678, United Kingdom.