Create Hockey Jersey Design Concepts
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 4
- Vinder: kirkpatrick14
Thanks for your interest!
We are creating some 2D / 3D models (design renderings) for the uniforms for the Sharks Ice Hockey Team.
You will need to:
1. Create 2d or 3d models (see the samples I provided)
2. Create 3 versions of the models:
A. Blue jersey and socks
B. White jersey and socks
C. Grey jersey and socks
*All versions will have Royal Blue shorts.
**All versions will have the Sharks logo on the front of the jersey AND the front left
leg of the shorts (You will have to add this).
I have provided:
1. Color options of the jerseys (front and back) and socks in Blue, Grey, and White.
2. The sharks logo that needs to be placed on the front of the jersey and the front left of the shorts.
3. I will also provide some sample designs of 2D and 3D models that I would like for the Sharks
To help you with understanding how to proceed, here's how I'd recommend looking at the files:
1. Look at all of the 'sample model' 2D & 3D files. These are examples of the final product we're looking for.
2. Look at all of the 'Sharks - chicago' files. These are the designs we want to be created in the 2D or 3D models.
3. Be sure to add the 'Sharks_logo' to the Jerseys and shorts as instructed in the top.
The work is pretty easy once you understand the steps.
I'm looking for the best quality models (both 2d and 3d) that will look really cool to present to my partners.