Create Gloss Effect, Edit Camera, Edit Tpu Liner Color
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $120
- Modtagne indlæg: 28
- Vinder: Fercho2020
Create gloss effect that can be turned on and off on phone cases (Link provided in first instruction), edit tpu liners on some cases, edit camera area and camera color, edit iphone body models.
1) Download files you will be working with from this link ([login to view URL])
2) Add gloss effect to all cases on the PSD file bellow. (sample image of how gloss effect should be like is in jpeg images uploaded bellow)
3)Make the cameras on the phone cases, smart objects so that i can turn them on or off (PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TPU LINER AROUND CAMERA/LENS) for reference on what i mean can be found on link bellow (https://www.freelancer.com/contest/create-Hi-Res-Mockups-With-Smart-Objects-1417680). If you check the winners entry, you will see that he made the cases so that i can use them with and without the camera.
4) Make gray tpu liners on the iphone 7, 8 plus and XS max cases black like the tpu rubber liner on the iphone 11 and iphone 11 Pro Max cases.
5)I would like for it to have interchangeable camera lenses. Would like the gold, rose gold, white and black interchangeable cameras on the iphone 7 and 8 plus case,
Gold, silver and black lenses for the rest of the cases.
6) Change the glass phone body(not case) on iPhone 11 detail view psd and iPhone 11 pro max Angle_view psd into a high res body.
7)Make it so that the bottom rubber tpu liner on the cases, can be turned on and off like in the sample image bellow
STEP 2. Upload your entry.
* I would like for the finished mockup to be hi resolution like the psd included
if you have any questions please contact me
STEP 3. Handover
I have other projects lined up and if your is selected i will be working with you more in the future.
If your entry is selected, provide files as PSD.
“He followed instructions and the finished product was exactly what i wanted.”
lilywi90, United States.