Create an Animation for YOU SHOW WE SELL Agents
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 11
- Vinder: dheerajrao
We need a small video animation or animation video might be more correct, to explain to our prospective agents what owning a You Show We Sell Real Estate franchise would be like. The video needs to be 2 minutes or less. This is not a MUST but would be good if we can achive that.
This is purely an ideas contest. Show your basic ideas in animation and we will work with the winner to make a polished finished product. Obviously the more finished your entry is the more impressive it will be.
I would suggest you watch this video to get some ideas as to what we do as a company. This is an older video with our old brand on it. You dont need to copy this style of video though.
This is a video from the US and I quite like it. I think it is clear in what it says and enjoyable to watch. I have included it only to show you my basic thinking. Please make sure you use OUR ideas and not the ideas found in this video as their system are very different from our own.
So, some things that are important and exclusive to our "You Show We Sell" real estate.
1. Agents will recieve a full system to follow. The Agent owns a geographical area and gets all leads for that area.
2. Agents have a small fee to pay each year and that's it. You dont have to pay part of each commission.
3. Agents contribute to an advertising fund that allows their group to have TV advertising every year.
4. Agents can spend weekends with their families as our vendors do the showing of houses.
5. With our commission being half of the standard commission our agents get more listings.
6. With Vendors showing the houses our agents can hold more listings than a traditional agent. For example a traditional agent can only look after 20 homes at a time, at show and sell we can look after 60 per person.
7. As we are so different Buyers actually like our system as they can speak with the Owner of the home. Agents can advertise for buyers.
This contest will run for the full 3 days to allow everyone a chance to complete their entries.
I will add clarifications if needed.
Good luck all.
“Good work, it was a competition so time was short and they delivered better thwn the others.”