Create a Video tutorial to explaining how to prepare your eyeglasses for installation of Progressive Lenses (no line bifocals)
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: $240
- Modtagne indlæg: 2
We need a video with the following guidelines:
Label - How to prepare your frames for your individual Progressive lenses.
Thank you for purchasing progressive lenses. These lenses require very specific placement in your frames in order to work well for you. Please help us to determine the best position for your lenses.
1. We begin by putting on the eyeglasses onto your face as you would normally. It is important to ensure eyeglasses are in the most comfortable position on your nose bridge.
2. Ask a friend to stand an arm’s length in front of you.
3. Look pass the friends eyes as if you were looking at an object 25 feet away.( your friends face should be out of focus, your friend should appear to have four eyes instead of two)
4. Ask friend to mark the position of your pupils with a permanent marker while you continue to look pass his or her eyes. Repeat this a few times to ensure accuracy.
5. Now that you have confirmed your pupil position with a clear mark made with a permanent marker, please go ahead and mail your progressive lens prepped eyeglasses frames back to us with the prepaid postage provided.
6. Please measure the distance between the mark on both the left and right lens in millimeters and email these measurements to sales@[login to view URL] for us to expedite the processing of your lenses.
Production of your eyeglasses will commence upon receipt of your custom progressive prepared frames.
Thank you for choosing [login to view URL]
I am open to the use of animation and/or images of models within the video.