Create a HTML email template design and set it up on Klaviyo
- Status: Pending
- Præmier: €10
- Modtagne indlæg: 8
- Vinder: chowdhury30
I'm looking for a HTML email designer to join my agency for ongoing work. In order to test your skills, I'm setting up this contest. The winner will have a chance at working with us regularly.
I'm working with ecommerce clients.
The designs need to:
- Look very professional, modern
- Match the respective client's branding
- Be fully responsive
- Have clean HTML coding
- Set the templates up directly in Klaviyo
What you can expect from me:
- Responding to your messages within 24 hours
- Clear briefing for projects
- Payment on time without having to chase your money
- A lot of ongoing work
- The opportunity to turn this into a part-time or full-time job
What I expect from you:
* Eye for detail
* Excellent English
* Ability to clearly follow instructions
* High level of organization and ability to prioritize
* Self-management and initiative
* Strict adherence to deadlines
* High-level of responsiveness
While usually the designs you'll do for me are more simple, the quality of the designs and creativity should be close to this level:
Now, for this contest, I want you to create a custom HTML template for www.diggismalls.de (do NOT contact us outside of Freelancer.com - if you do, you will automatically be disqualified).
The goal of this specific email is to get customers of the restaurant to place an order.
I'm attaching an email that you could take as an example in terms of layout. The design needs to match the branding of www.diggismalls.de.
Do not apply to this contest without actually creating the template. Do not apply to this contest if you don't know how to set up HTML coded email templates on Klaviyo.
I'm attaching our logo and a brand guide.
I look forward to your great design. Furthermore, I may also hire more than one person.